Saturday, September 15, 2007

# 1 Rule of Thumb

Orthos tell you that the #1 rule thumb is NOT to eat corn of the cob or anything hard for that matter. Ok, I admit it - this weekend I broke the #1 rule of thumb!! You see, I LOOOOOVE corn of the cob. Those corn you get from cans, or even fresh corn sliced into kernels are simply NOT the same. It's the process of holding the corn, smothered with butter and a sprinkled with salt, and sinking your teeth into it bite by bite that make eating corn more enjoyable than anything else!! I've been rather good, actually, listening to ortho and OS for the past 2 years. Despite how much I craved it, I didn't eat corn on the cob. But the temptation has been just too great this weekend .... not to mention that they were selling them dirt cheap -- 6 for $1 at the supermarket. The experience of eating the freah ear of corn after 2 years of deprivation is just as wonderful as I remembered it to be. I just hope I didn't break any of my brackets! :)

I actually feel very good about my teeth lately. I could see that they are really straight and align nicely in all sides (from left to right, from top to bottom). I think I am getting close to having these braces removed!! Oh, I can't wait!