Monday, November 26, 2007

The Countdown Begins!

801 days. That would be the exact numbers of days I've had my braces on, since Sept 16, 2005. It seems like such a long time, but yet it also seems like it was just yesterday. So in 7 more days...I get to take my braces OFF!! Yep, Dec 3 is the magic day. 1 week from TODAY! Jeez, it has been so long, I don't even remember how my teeth feels without braces. Just when I'm getting used to my braces, it's time to take them off! In one way, I am so glad that I can finally take off my braces because I so look forward to this day. But in a different way, there is a part of me that fear my teeth and bite will shift once I remove my braces. These braces served as my security blanket. So what happens if they take my security blanket away?
Note to self: Always wear retainers.