Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Before and After Pictures

Left is before Braces and Surgery. Right is after Braces and Surgery

Here is my profile picture -- my lower jaw is pushed back and my upper jaw moved forward. It make my cheeks a little more pronounced and fuller.


Here is my front face picture - my face is much "rounder" and more balanced. My face is shorter because my chin is not as long.

Here is my teeth - besides them being crooked, my upper and lower teeth didn't "touch" each other because there was a 9mm gap. My entire bite basically had 4 teeth touching. After 2+ years of braces and surgery, I am so happy with the "after" results. Not only are my teeth nice and straight, my bite is very good.

I hope you enjoyed these pictures. The transformation is so amazing... journey was long and at times brutal, but well worth every ounce of it! Now I have my PERFECT SMILE!!