Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year! Happy 2006!

Having posted for a while, so just thought it would be great to start off the year with a new entry. Since my last visit to the ortho's office, I didn't notice any major changes to my teeth or its alignment. I am almost thinking that the archwire I currently have on is not doing its job. Maybe the ortho should switch me to a even thicker wire so I can speed up the process. I think my teeth can take it. I'll feel a little pain here and there, but I'd rather have that than to prolong the braces period. According to the ticker, I've already been braced for 3-1/2 months already. According to my oral surgeon, I should be setting up my surgery date 6 months prior to the actual surgery. And since my ortho said I would need about 1 year of braces before surgery, that would mean that I should start planning out the surgery date in 3 months or so. If all goes well and according to plan, I think my surgery would be sometime in the Fall of 2006. Can't wait until everything is over!!