Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Passport photo

My back teeth are a little sore today, which is odd. I haven't felt soreness after an adjustment in a long time. Maybe it's because I haven't had c-chains put on for a while now...and this time, the chain went all the way to my back teeth. Whenever I bite, I feel that the top of my back teeth hurt. Oh well. I got the regular silver colored ligs again although the tech thinks that I should try Pink next time. I don't think I'm adventurous enough to try another color. I just want to make it as subtle as possible.

So, my passport expired this month... and I need to get a new one. I've been dragging my feet in renewing it for a while mainly because of the passport photo. I will have to take a new one, with my braces on. The worst thing though, is that the photo will be on my passport for 10 years!! But my job requires me to have an active passport at all times -- since I need to travel internationally and usually in very short notice. So what to do? What to do? I can possibly smile without my teeth, but that's just not me. Plus, I have a wrinkly chin, remember? Sucks. Never thought this would create so much drama.


My teeth as of Aug 16, 2007: