Sunday, September 17, 2006

1 year anniversary


It has been exactly 1 year to the day I had my braces put on. I wish that I would at least be on my way to surgery, but I don't even have a date yet. The lack of the date is by far, the most annoying thing that is bothering me right now. My teeth has straightened out considerably but still, with no surgery date in the horizon, I feel like I still have a long way to go.

Here is how my teeth looks like now:

September 17, 2006

Here I have silver power chains on, both upper and lower. It looks a bit odd with my upper white ceramic brackets but it works wonder against stains. I don't have to deal with yellow stained ligs anymore. I can't possibly give up coffee! I'm due for a visit to the ortho this coming Tuesday where I will do another mold. Hopefully, I won't hurl this time.