Monday, October 17, 2005

Happy 1st month!

Sorry that I haven't been blogging as often as I would like. I'm actually on business travel in Hong Kong right now. The bad thing about this trip is that I need to meet a lot of new people. People who I always email or talk to the phone with, but have never met in person. I am conscious (and curious) of what people think of me when they first see me, with braces. I don't think they would have imagined someone as old as me to have braces. Majority of the people would have nice teeth by now, since braces are usually a teenager thing. But nope, not me.

Traveling also throws you off your normal schedule. I am relying a lot on coffee to keep me adjusted to the time schedule and the lack of sleep. My O rings are already disgustingly stained, so I'm not even going to care anymore. I need the caffeine to keep me awake.

I've been pretty busy with work and meetings, but I have to find time today to celebrate my 1st month anniversary with braces!! Like I said before, the experience hasn't been bad so far. I go on my first adjustment on Oct 27.